General Information For Tourist Visa
Zimbabwe's Visa regime is classified in 3 categories;
Please login on www.evisa.gov.zw for (1) an updated Visa Category List
Category A- Individuals from contries who do not require Visas to enter Zimbabwe
Category B- Individuals from countries who require Visa's upon port of entry in Zimbabwe.
Category C- Individuals who require Visa's prior to travel into Zimbabwe.
We issue Visas after compliance with the following requirements:
- Single Entry Visa
- Double Entry Visa
- Multiple Entry Visas - Tourists initially obtain a single entry visa (either at Embassy or port of entry) then apply for a multiple entry upon arrival in Zimbabwe. If granted, the process normally takes 7 working days.
Visa fees can be paid in cash or transferred into the Embassy bank account. Bank charges are to be covered by the applicant.
ACCOUNT NAME : EMBASSY OF ZIMBABWE
Bank Name : COMMERZBANK
Account Number : DE13 1208 0000 4095 2114 00
BIC : DRESDEFF120
A: FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
- Completed Visa Application Form.
- Two Passport size colour photographs.
- Original and copy of the applicant’s valid Passport, (full bio data page).
- Copy of Itinerary or Hotel Bookings
- Copy of any previous Zimbabwean Visas.
- Applicant’s Passport should be valid for at LEAST SIX months.
|Normal (7 - 14 working days)||Semi Priority (3 days)||Priority (One day)|
|Single Entry||80 euros||120 euros||150 euros|
|Single Entry (Chinese/British)||140||180||210|
|(Double Entry (Chinese/Brisith)||200||240||270|
- A Note Verbal is required explaining purpose of travel and dates of the trip. It must contain the applicant’s name and passport number.
C: FOR ALL APPLICANTS IN CATEGORY C.
Apply online on the website www.evisa.gov.zw
D: WORK PERMIT/TRANSIT VISA/VOLUNTARY
Apply online on the website : www.evisa.gov.zw
E. BUSINESS VISA
In addition to tourist visa requirements, the following documents are required:
An invitation letter from the partnerning company in Zimbabwe
A letter from the sending company.